Income inequality in Korea : an analysis of trends, causes, and answers / Chong-Bum An and Barry Bosworth.
- Cambridge, Massachusetts : Harvard University Asia Center, 2013.
- Harvard East Asian monographs; 354.
Harvard East Asian monographs
xi, 174 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Income distribution -- Korea (South).
Economic development -- Korea (South).
Korea (South) -- Economic conditions.
Korea (South) -- Social conditions.
- "Explores the relationship between economic growth and social developments in Korea over the last three decades. Analyzes the forces behind the trends in the narrowing of income distribution in the 1980s and early 1990s, and the deterioration evident in the post financial crisis years"--Provided by publisher.
- "This volume is part of the multivolume study Rising to the Challenge of Democratization and Globalization in Korea, 1987-2007."
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Bosworth, Barry, 1942-
- 9780674073197 (hardcover : alk. paper)
0674073193 (hardcover : alk. paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|