Ginger & Rosa [videorecording] / BFI and BBC Films present ; an Adventure Pictures production, in association with The Match Factory ... [et al.] ; a film by Sally Potter ; produced by Christopher Sheppard ; producer, Andrew Litvin ; written and directed by Sally Potter.
- Other Title:
- Ginger and Rosa [videorecording]
- Santa Monica, Calif. : Lionsgate, 
1 videodisc (ca. 90 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Teenagers -- England -- London -- Drama.
Cuban Missile Crisis, 1962 -- Influence -- Drama.
Responsibility -- Drama.
- Feature films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- English dialogue, optional English or Spanish subtitles.
- System Details:
- DVD, region 1; 5.1 Dolby Digital.
- "Two teenage girls--Ginger (Fanning) and Rosa (Engler)-- are inseparable: they play truant together, discuss religion, politics and hairstyles, and dream of lives bigger than their mothers' frustrated domesticity. But, as the Cold War meets the sexual revolution, and the threat of nuclear holocaust escalates, the lifelong friendship of the two girls is shattered by the clash of desire and the determination to grow up"--Container.
- Elle Fanning, Alessandro Nivola, Christina Hendricks, Timothy Spall, Oliver Platt, Jodhi May, Annette Bening, Alice Englert.
- Director of photography, Robbie Ryan ; editor, Anders Refn.
- Originally released as a motion picture in 2012.
Special features: Audio commentary with writer/director Sally Potter ; "The making of Ginger & Rosa" featurette ; Deleted scenes ; "Anatomy of a scene" featurette - in-depth interviews wtih the filmmakers ; Cast interviews.
- Potter, Sally, 1949- , Screenwriter, Director
Sheppard, Christopher. , Producer
Litvin, Andrew. , Producer
Fanning, Elle, 1998- , Actor
Englert, Alice, 1994- , Actor
Hendricks, Christina, 1978- , Actor
Bening, Annette. , Actor
Nivola, Alessandro. , Actor
Spall, Timothy, 1957- , Actor
Platt, Oliver. , Actor
May, Jodhi, 1975- , Actor
Ryan, Robbie. , Cinematographer
Refn, Anders. , Editor
Adventure Pictures. , Producer
Match Factory (Firm) , Producer
British Film Institute. , Producer
BBC Films. , Producer
Lions Gate Films (Santa Monica, Calif.). , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|