The Flash, the fastest man alive. lightning in a bottle / [written by Danny Bilson, Paul Demeo ; pencils, Ken Lashley ... [et al.] ; inks, KWL Studio ... [et al.] colros, Carrie Strachan ... [et al.] ; letters, Phil Balsman, Pat Brosseau, Rob Leigh].
- Other Title:
- Lightning in a bottle
- New York : DC Comics, c2007.
142 p. : chiefly col. ill. ; 26 cm.
- Flash (Fictitious character) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Heroes -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction.
Good and evil -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction.
Superhero comic books, strips, etc.
Science fiction comic books, strips, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Bart Allen doesn't want the powers of velocity he gained during the period of Infinite Crisis. In fact, he'd like to get rid of them. Meanwhile, his best friend, Griffin Gray, was affected by the same incident--he's aging rapidly. His solution is to syphon the energy off the original Flash, Jay Garrick.
- "Originally published in single magazine form as The Flash: The fastes man alive 1-6"--T.p. verso.
- Penn Provenance:
- Rothman, Steven D. (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- De Meo, Paul.
DC Comics, Inc.
Steven Rothman Collection of Comics, Cartoons, and Graphic Novels (University of Pennsylvania)
Comics Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- 9781401212292 (pbk.)
9781428735262 (BWI bdg.)
1428735267 (BWI bdg.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|