Green Lantern in Brightest day : tales of the Green Lantern Corps / selected by Geoff Johns.
- Other Title:
- Tales of the Green Lantern Corps
- New York : DC Comics, c2008.
192 p. : chiefly col. ill. ; 26 cm.
- Green Lantern (Fictitious character) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Superhero comic books, strips, etc.
Science fiction comic books, strips, etc.
- Life on other planets -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Collects color reprints of "Green Lantern" comics selected by writer Geoff Johns because of their influence on the mythology of the character.
- The day 100,000 people vanished / writer, John Broome ; penciller, Gil Kane ; inker, Joe Giella
Secret origin of the Guardians / writer, John Broome ; penciller, Gil Kane ; inker, Sid Greene
Earth's other Green Lantern / writer, John Broome ; penciller, Gil Kane ; inker, Sid Greene
Must there be a Superman? / writer, Elliot S. Maggin ; penciller, Curt Swan ; inker, Murphy Anderson
Apprentice / writer, Todd Klein ; artist, Dave Gibbons
Progress / writer, Joey Cavalieri ; artist, Dave Gibbons
Final duties / writer, Len Wein ; artist, Gil Kane
I, Lantern / writer, Joey Cavalieri ; artist, Kevin O'Neill
What price honor? / writer, Todd Klein ; artist, Dave Gibbons ; inker, Ray McCarthy
Decent exposure / writer, Todd Klein ; penciller, Joe Staton ; inker, Bruce Patterson
Mogo doesn't socialize / writer, Alan Moore ; artist, Dave Gibbons
Changing the guard / writer, Ron Marz ; penciller, Darryl Banks ; inker, Romeo Tanghal
Tygers / writer, Alan Moore ; artist, Kevin O'Neill.
- "Originally published in single magazine form in Green Lantern (vol. 2) 7, 40, 59, 162, 173, 177, 182, 183, 188 ; Green Lantern (vol. 3) 51, 150 ; Green Lantern Corps quarterly 6 ; Green Lantern annual 2 ; Superman 247."
- Penn Provenance:
- Rothman, Steven D. (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Johns, Geoff, 1973-
Broome, John, 1913-1999.
Maggin, Elliot S.
Gibbons, Dave, 1949-
Moore, Alan, 1953-
O'Neill, Kevin, 1953-
DC Comics, Inc.
Steven Rothman Collection of Comics, Cartoons, and Graphic Novels (University of Pennsylvania)
Comics Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- 9781401219864 (pbk.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|