0 to 60 : the experience of time through contemporary art.
- Other Title:
- Zero to sixty
- Raleigh, N.C. : North Carolina Museum of Art ; Penland, N.C. : Penland School of Craft, c2013.
141 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 28 cm.
- Art, Modern -- 21st century -- Themes, motives -- Exhibitions.
Time in art -- Exhibitions.
- "Fully illustrated catalog of the exhibition held at the North Carolina Museum of Art and Penland School of Crafts, featuring 32 international artists, including Tara Donovan, Hoss Haley, Rafael Lozano-Hemmer, Anne Lemanski, Beth Lipman, Vera Lutter, Jennifer Steinkamp, Do-Ho Suh, Bill Viola, Stacy Lynn Waddell, and many others"--Provided by publisher.
- Foreword / Lawrence J. Wheeler
Lenders to the exhibition
Introduction / Jean W. McLaughlin
Making time / Linda Johnson Dougherty
Against linear time: icons old, new and evolving / Lydia Matthews
Artist entries / Jennifer J. Dasal, Linda Johnson Dougherty, Kathryn Gremley
- Catalog of an exhibition held at North Carolina Museum of Art, Raleigh, Mar. 24-Aug. 11, 2013; and at Penland School of Crafts, Penland, Apr. 20-Aug. 30, 2013.
- North Carolina Museum of Art.
Penland School of Crafts.
- 9780882599991 (soft cover)
0882599992 (soft cover)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|