The Superman chronicles. Volume. three / all stories written by Jerry Siegel and illustrated by Joe Shuster.
- Other Title:
- Superman chronicles. Vol. 3
- New York : DC Comics, c2007.
189 p. : chiefly col. ill. ; 26 cm.
- Superman (Fictitious character) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Superhero comic books, strips, etc.
Science fiction comic books, strips, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- This third volume features classic tales from early 1940s written and illustrated by Superman co-creators Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster, featuring early appearances by Lex Luthor, Lois Lane and others.
- The atomic disintegrator (February 1940)
Europe at war, part 1 (March 1940)
Europe at war, part 2 (April 1940)
The challenge of Luthor (Spring 1940)
Luthor's undersea city (Spring 1940)
The economic enemy (Spring 1940)
Terror in the Trucker's Union (Spring 1940)
Carnahan's heir (May 1940)
Amnesiac robbers (June 1940)
The slot machine racket (Summer 1940)
Campaign against the planet (Summer 1940)
Luthor's incense machine (Summer 1940)
The wonder drug (Summer 1940)
Superman at the World's Fair (1940).
- "Superman created by Jerry Siegel & Joe Shuster."
"Every superman story in exact chronological order!"--Cover.
"Originally published in single magazine form in Action Comics #21-25, Superman #4-5 and New York World's Fair 1940"--T.p. verso.
- Penn Provenance:
- Rothman, Steven D. (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Shuster, Joe.
DC Comics, Inc.
Steven Rothman Collection of Comics, Cartoons, and Graphic Novels (University of Pennsylvania)
Comics Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- 9781401213749 (pbk.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|