Superman : Emperor Joker / [Jeph Loeb ... [et al.], writers ; Ed McGuinness ... [et al.], pencillers ; Cam Smith ... [et al.], inkers ; Tanya Horie ... [et al.], colorists ; Richard Starkings ... [et al.], letterers].
- Other Title:
- Emperor Joker
- New York : DC Comics, c2007.
253 p. : chiefly col. ill. ; 26 cm.
- Superman (Fictitious character) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Joker (Fictitious character) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Reality -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction.
Heroes -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction.
Good and evil -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction.
Science fiction comic books, strips, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Somehow, Joker has gained the power to remake reality as he likes it. Now, Superman is the world's most dangerous criminal, Bizarro is the world's greatest hero, and chaos and death reign. Superman breaks out of Arkham Asylum and sets out to end the Joker's mad rule, or die trying.
- "Originally published in single magazine form in Superman 160-161, Adventures of Superman 582-583, Superman the Man of Steel 104-105, Action Comics 769-770, and Emperor Joker 1"--T.p. verso.
- Penn Provenance:
- Rothman, Steven D. (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- McGuinness, Ed.
DC Comics, Inc.
Steven Rothman Collection of Comics, Cartoons, and Graphic Novels (University of Pennsylvania)
Comics Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- 9781401211936 (pbk.)
9781428731912 (BWI bdg.)
1428731911 (BWI bdg.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|