Superman : past and future.
- New York : DC Comics, 2008.
191 p. : chiefly col. ill. ; 26 cm.
- Superman (Fictitious character) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Superhero comic books, strips, etc.
Science fiction comic books, strips, etc.
Good and evil -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- A collection of Superman stories that follow the superhero as he crosses the centuries, traveling to the past and the future in his continuing attempts to keep the Earth and its people safe.
- Superman created by Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster.
Originally published in single magazine form in Superman 48, 107, 181, 295, 300, Action comics 300, 338, 339, Superboy 85, Superman's Pal, Jimmy Olsen 86, Superman's girl friend, Lois Lane 59, World's finest 166, DC Comics presents annual 2.
- Penn Provenance:
- Rothman, Steven D. (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Siegel, Jerry, 1914-1996.
DC Comics, Inc.
Steven Rothman Collection of Comics, Cartoons, and Graphic Novels (University of Pennsylvania)
Comics Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- 9781401219345 (pbk.)
9781848560741 (Titan : pbk.)
1848560745 (Titan : pbk.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|