The lady's philosopher, or, Miss Billingsgate in a salivation for a black eye [electronic resource] : wherein shame and error are exposed naked, in the presence or reason and truth, shewing the use and abuse of words, the difference between cavil and argument, and what would be, in nature, but for things being as they are ; to which are added, some corrections of the oversights and mistakes of Mr. De Moivre, Mr. Simpson, Mr. Landen, and Mr. Gardiner ... / by the Triumvirate.
- Standardized Title:
- Lady's philosopher.
- Other Title:
- Miss Billingsgate in a salivation for a black eye
Eighteenth century journals online.
18th century journals online.
- London : Printed for John Fuller ..., 1752-1753.
- Eighteenth century journals. Section 5.
3 no. ; 21 cm. (8vo)
Began in 1752; ceased in 1753.
- Philosophy, British -- 18th century -- Periodicals.
Mathematics -- Great Britain -- Periodicals -- Early works to 1800.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Description based on: No. 2 (Nov. 1752)
Electronic reproduction. No. 2 only. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital,  (Eighteenth century journals. V, The lady's magazine and other titles, 1712-1835, from Birmingham Central Library, British Library, Cambridge University Library and Liverpool John Moores University Library)
Cambridge University Library.
Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|