The poetical entertainer, or, Tales, satyrs, dialogues, and intrigues, &c. serious and comical [electronic resource] : all digested into such verse as most agreeable to the several subjects.
- Standardized Title:
- Poetical entertainer.
- Other Title:
- Tales, satyrs, dialogues, and intrigues, &c. serious and comical
Alternative title varies: Tales, satyrs, dialogues, &c. No. 3
Eighteenth century journals online.
18th century journals online.
- London : Printed and sold by J. Morphew ..., 1712-1713.
- Eighteenth century journals. Section 5.
5 numb. ; 19 cm. (8vo)
Numb. 1-numb. 5.
- Political satire, English -- Periodicals -- Early works to 1800.
Verse satire, English -- Periodicals -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1702-1714 -- Periodicals.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "To be publish'd as often as occasion shall offer."
Mostly written by Edward Ward, being reprinted in his "A collection of historical and state poems, satyrs, songs, and epigram", 1717.
Edited by Edward Ward.
Title varies; no. 5 called: The poetical entertainer : consisting of epigrams, satyrs, dialogues, &c.
Publisher varies; J. Woodward, ... and J. Morphew (no. 3, 5)
Electronic reproduction. No. 1-5. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital,  (Eighteenth century journals. V, The lady's magazine and other titles, 1712-1835, from Birmingham Central Library, British Library, Cambridge University Library and Liverpool John Moores University Library)
- Ward, Edward, 1667-1731.
Cambridge University Library.
Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|