Dictionary of international human rights law / Connie de la Vega.
- Cheltenham, UK ; Northampton, MA : Edward Elgar, c2013.
xii, 250 p. ; 24 cm.
- Human rights -- Dictionaries.
- This one-of-a-kind Dictionary provides a comprehensive breakdown of terms employed in the discussion of international human rights law. In addition to a list of definitions, this innovative volume also includes an appendix featuring descriptions of major treaties, documents, and other important human rights instruments, along with references on how to locate them. Students and professors of international, human rights and humanitarian law will find this volume an indispensable resource, as will government officials and other practitioners working with human rights issues.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Anne and Joseph Trachtman Memorial Book Fund.
- Anne and Joseph Trachtman Memorial Book Fund.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|