The Barnes collection [videorecording] / a production of WHYY, Inc. ; produced and directed by Glenn Holsten.
- Other Title:
- Subtitle on container: An enigmatic man, an inspiring collection of art. [videorecording]
- Widescreen presentation.
- [United States] : PBS, 
1 videodisc (60 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Barnes, Albert C. (Albert Coombs), 1872-1951 -- Art collections.
Art -- Collectors and collecting -- Pennsylvania -- Merion -- Biography.
Art -- Private collections -- Pennsylvania -- Merion.
Art -- Criticism and interpretation.
Art -- History.
- Documentary television programs.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- DVD ; stereo.
- Follow Dr. Albert Barnes on his remarkable rise from a working-class Philadelphia neighborhood to the top of the modern art world. This unique tale follows Dr. Barnes as he travels the world, collecting works of art by some of history's most famous artists. The film digs deep into the intricacies of each painting, offering a rare look at the priceless collection and at the new Philadelphia museum that now houses it.
- Albert Barnes ; featuring David Morse as the voice of Dr. Barnes.
- Executive producer, Trudi Brown ; editor, Meg Sarachan.
- DVD release of the 2012 motion picture.
- Holsten, Glenn. , Producer, Director
Brown, Trudi. , Producer
Morse, David, 1953- , Actor
Public Broadcasting Service (U.S.) , Producer
WHYY (Television station : Philadelphia, Pa.) , Producer
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|