The onion field [videorecording] / screenplay by Joseph Wambaugh ; produced by Walter Coblenz ; directed by Harold Becker ; an Avco Embassy Pictures release ; [a Black Marble Production ; an Embassy Pictures release].
- Widescreen presentation.
- Santa Monica, CA : Metro Goldwyn Mayer Home Entertainment, 
- MGM DVD.
1 videodisc (126 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Wambaugh, Joseph -- Film adaptations.
Murder -- California -- Los Angeles -- Drama.
- Feature films.
Detective and mystery films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- English dialogue, English, French or Spanish subtitles.
- System Details:
- DVD, region 1 ; Dolby Digital mono.
- A true story about a case that changed LAPD policies forever. Two plainclothes LAPD officers were abducted and one was brutally executed, the other escaped. The criminals managed to drag the justice process on for years.
- John Savage, James Woods, Franklyn Seales, Ronny Cox, Ted Danson.
- Director of photography, Charles Rosher ; music, Emuir Deodato.
- Originally released as a motion picture in 1979.
Adapted from the book by Joseph Wambaugh.
Special features: audio commentary with director Harold Becker; "Ring of Truth" documentary (29 min.); theatrical trailer (2 min.).
1.85:1 aspect ratio.
- Becker, Harold. , Director
Coblenz, Walter. , Producer
Wambaugh, Joseph. , Screenwriter
Savage, John, 1949- , Actor
Woods, James, 1947- , Actor
Seales, Franklyn, 1952-1990. , Actor
Cox, Ronny. , Actor
Danson, Ted, 1947- , Actor
Deodato, Eumir. , Composer
Black Marble Productions. , Producer
Avco Embassy Pictures. , Producer
Embassy Pictures Corp. , Producer
MGM Home Entertainment Inc. , Producer
- Publisher Number:
1003778 Metro Goldwyn Mayer Home Entertainment
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|