Breaking bad. The complete second season [videorecording] / created by Vince Gilligan ; produced by Karen Moore ; producers, Stewart A. Lyons, Melissa Bernstein ; executive producers, Vince Gilligan, Mark Johnson ; High Bridge ; Gran Via Productions ; Sony Pictures Television.
- Anamorphic widescreen.
- [United States] : Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, 2010.
4 videodiscs (ca. 615 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Chemistry teachers -- New Mexico -- Albuquerque -- Drama.
Drug traffic -- New Mexico -- Albuquerque -- Drama.
Methamphetamine -- Economic aspects -- Drama.
Drug dealers -- Family relationships -- United States -- Drama.
Terminally ill -- Drama.
Ice (Drug) -- Drama.
- Television series.
Dark comedy television programs.
Television crime shows.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Television programs for the hearing impaired.
- In English, with optional subtitles in French.
- System Details:
- DVD; NTSC; region 1; Dolby digital 5.1 surround.
- After an unremarkable chemistry teacher learns he has terminal cancer, he turns to an exciting life of crime to provide for his loved ones.
- Disc 1. Seven thirty-seven (47 min.) / directed by Bryan Cranston ; written by J Roberts ; Grilled (48 min.) / directed by Charles Haid ; written by George Mastras ; Bit by a dead bee (47 min.) / directed by Terry McDonough ; written by Peter Gould ; Down (47 min.) / directed by John Dahl ; written by Sam Catlin
disc 2. Breakage (47 min.) / directed by Johan Renck ; written by Moira Walley-Beckett ; Peekaboo (47 min.) / directed by Peter Medak ; written by J Roberts & Vince Gilligan ; Negro y azul (47 min.) / directed by Felix Alcala ; written by John Shiban
disc 3. Better call Saul (47 min.) / directed by Terry McDonough ; written by Peter Gould ; 4 days out (47 min.) / directed by Michelle MacLaren ; written by Sam Catlin ; Over (47 min.) / directed by Phil Abraham ; written by Moira Walley-Beckett
Disc 4. Mandala (47 min.) / directed by Adam Bernstein ; written by George Mastras ; Phoenix (47 min.) / directed by Colin Bucksey ; written by John Shiban ; ABQ (48 min.) / directed by Adam Bernstein ; written by Vince Gilligan.
- Bryan Cranston, Anna Gunn, RJ Mitte, Aaron Paul, Raymond Cruz. Dean Norris, Betsy Brandt, Tess Harper, Steven Michael Quezada, Krysten Ritter, Giancarlo Esposito, John de Lancie.
- Editor, Lynne Willingham ... [et al.] ; director of photography, Michael Slovis ; music, Dave Porter.
- Title from container.
1.85:1 aspect ratio.
Contains all thirteen episodes of the second season.
Bonus features: [ 4] commentaries; deleted scenes; Inside Breaking bad featurettes; Behind the scenes featurettes; "Negro y azul" music video; Season 1 recap; "Better call Saul" commercial; cop talk with Dean Norris; original webisodes; Vince Gilligan's photo gallery; Walt's warning featurette; gag reel.
DVD release of episodes originally broadcast on AMC in 2009.
Emmy Awards, 2009: Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series (Cranston); Outstanding Single-Camera Picture Editing for a Drama Series (Willingham).
- Cranston, Bryan, 1956- , Actor, Director
Gilligan, Vince. , Creator, Screenwriter, Producer
Johnson, Mark, 1945 December 27- , Producer
Lyons, Stewart A. , Producer
Bernstein, Melissa. , Producer
Moore, Karen. , Producer
Gunn, Anna, 1968- , Actor
Mitte, R. J. , Actor
Paul, Aaron, 1979- , Actor
Norris, Dean. , Actor
Brandt, Betsy. , Actor
Cruz, Raymond. , Actor
Harper, Tess. , Actor
Quezada, Steven Michael, 1963- , Actor
Ritter, Krysten, 1981- , Actor
Esposito, Giancarlo. , Actor
De Lancie, John, 1948- , Actor
Slovis, Michael. , Cinematographer
Porter, Dave. , Composer
Willingham, Lynne. , Editor
Sony Pictures Television. , Producer
Gran Via Productions. , Producer
High Bridge Productions. , Producer
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment (Firm)
American Movie Classics Company.
- Publisher Number:
33260 Sony Pictures Home Entertainment
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|