Jones's English system of book-keeping, by single or double entry, in which it is impossible for an error of the most trifling amount to be passed unnoticed; calculated effectually to prevent the evils attendant on the methods so long established; and adapted to every species of trade.
- Second American edition.
- New-York: Printed by G. Forman, opposite the Post-office, for James Hyer, no. 21 Gold-street. 1797.
iv, -27, , 8, , 6, 6,  p. ; 26 cm. (4to)
- Bookkeeping -- Early works to 1800.
- Subscribers' lists -- New York -- 18th century.
- List of subscribers: p.  at end.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Evans 32323
- English system of book-keeping.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|