Corporate valuation : theory, evidence & practice / Robert W. Holthausen, the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania ; Mark E. Zmijewski, the University of Chicago Booth School of Business.
- Other Title:
- Corporate valuation : theory, evidence and practice
- First edition.
- [Cambridge, Mass.] : Cambridge Business Publishers,  , ©2014
xxv, 799 pages : illustrations ; 29 cm
- Corporations -- Valuation.
Corporations -- Valuation -- Accounting.
- Introduction to valuation
Financial statement analysis
Measuring free cash flows
Creating a financial model
The adjusted present value and weighted average cost of capital discounted cash flow valuation methods
Measuring continuing value using the constant-growth perpetuity model
The excess earnings valuation method
Estimating the equity cost of capital
Measuring the cost of capital for debt and preferred securities
The effects of financial leverage on the cost of capital
Measuring the weighted average cost of capital and exploring other capital structure issues
Option pricing model applications to valuation issues
Introduction to market multiple valuation methods
Market multiple measurement and implementation
Leveraged buyout transactions
Mergers and acquisitions
Valuing businesses across borders.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Rosengarten Family Fund.
- Zmijewski, Mark E., author.
Rosengarten Family Fund.
- 9781618530363 (standard edition)
1618530364 (standard edition)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|