DROP squad [videorecording] / Gramercy Pictures and Spike Lee present a 40 Acres and Mule Filmworks production ; a film by D. Clark Johnson ; produced by Shelby Stone and Butch Robinson ; screenplay by David C. Johnson and Butch Robinson ; directed by D. Clark Johnson.
- Universal City, CA : Universal Home Video, 1999.
1 videodisc (88 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Taylor, David -- Film adaptations.
African Americans -- Race identity -- Drama.
Deprogramming -- Drama.
Secret societies -- Drama.
- Feature films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Closed-captioned, optional French or Spanish subtitles.
- System Details:
- DVD, Dolby digital, surround.
- DROP (Deprogramming and Restoration of Pride) is an outlaw organization that abducts and "deprograms" African-American who exploit or deny their cultural heritage. But as the organization grows stronger and more violent, is it betraying its mission?
- Eriq LaSalle, Ving Rhames, Vondie Curtis-Hall.
- Director of photography, Ken Kelsch ; editor, Kevin Lee ; music, Michael Bearden.
- Originally released as a motion picture in 1994.
Based on a story by David Taylor.
For special features see interactive menu.
- Johnson, David C. (David Clark), 1962- , Director, Screenwriter
Stone, Shelby, 1958- , Producer
Lee, Spike. , Producer
Robinson, Butch. , Producer, Screenwriter
La Salle, Eriq, 1962- , Actor
Rhames, Ving. , Actor
Curtis-Hall, Vondie. , Actor
Bearden, Michael. , Composer
Taylor, David. , Author
Gramercy Pictures. , Producer
40 Acres and Mule Filmworks Production. , Producer
Universal Studios Home Video (Firm) , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
- 20517 Universal Home Video
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|