Social welfare : a history of the American response to need / Mark J. Stern, June Axinn.
- 8th ed.
- Boston : Pearson Education, c2012.
- Connecting core competencies series.
Connecting core competencies series
xvi, 366 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Public welfare -- United States -- History -- Sources.
Social service -- United States -- History -- Sources.
Child welfare -- United States -- History -- Sources.
- Rev. ed. of: Social welfare : a history of the American response to need / June Axinn, Mark J. Stern. 7th ed. 2008.
June Axinn's name appeared as the first author in the earlier eds.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Edwin B. Cole Memorial Fund.
- Axinn, June.
Edwin B. Cole Memorial Fund.
9780205001927 (instructor ed.)
0205001920 (instructor ed.)
9780205003297 (a la carte ed.)
020500329X (a la carte ed.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|