The mouse-proof kitchen : a novel / Saira Shah.
- 1st Emily Bestler Books/Atria Books hardcover ed.
- New York : Emily Bestler Books/Atria, 2013.
337 p. ; 24 cm.
- Women cooks -- Fiction.
Parents of children with disabilities -- Fiction.
Families -- France -- Fiction.
- Preparing to start over in idyllic Provence, France, after learning she is pregnant, Anna and her easygoing musician partner, Tobias, embark on an unexpected journey of the heart when their daughter is born with severe disabilities, a situation that is further complicated by a rickety home, eccentric neighbors, and frequent trips to the hospital.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Roberta S. & Leonard S. Leibman, W'53 Fund.
- Roberta S. & Leonard S. Leibman, W'53 Fund.
- 9781476705644 (hc : alk. paper)
147670564X (hc : alk. paper)
9781476705675 (tp : alk. paper)
1476705674 (tp : alk. paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|