Using relational-cultural therapy to treat a caregiver [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- APA PsycTHERAPY.
- [Washington, D.C.] : American Psychological Association, 2011.
1 streaming video file (36 min., 3 sec.)
- Parenting -- Psychological aspects.
- Medical subjects:
- Parenting -- psychology.
- Documentary films.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Judith V. Jordan treats a 26-year old unmarried woman who is seeking to find balance in her life with the role of caregiver for the children in her family. She experiences conflict with her mother and is overwhelmed with parenting responsibilities. The client has recently moved out of her mother's home and is attempting to focus on her own needs. Jordan provides a supportive, empathic environment for the client to reflect.
- Jordan, Judith V.
American Psychological Association. , Distributor
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|