Ubiquitous Computing and Multimedia Applications [electronic resource] : Second International Conference, UCMA 2011, Daejeon, Korea, April 13-15, 2011. Proceedings, Part II / edited by Tai-hoon Kim, Hojjat Adeli, Rosslin John Robles, Maricel Balitanas.
- 1st ed. 2011.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2011.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
Communications in computer and information science 1865-0929 ; 151
Communications in Computer and Information Science, 1865-0929 ; 151
1 online resource (XX, 583 pages)
- Application software.
Optical data processing.
- Local subjects:
- Information Systems Applications (incl. Internet).
Multimedia Information Systems.
Image Processing and Computer Vision.
Algorithm Analysis and Problem Complexity.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This two-volume set (CCIS 150 and CCIS 151) constitutes the refereed proceedings of the Second International Conference on Ubiquitous Computing and Multimedia Applications, UCMA 2011, held in Daejeon, Korea, in April 2011. The 86 revised full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 570 submissions. Focusing on various aspects of advances in multimedia applications and ubiquitous computing with computational sciences, mathematics and information technology the papers present current research in the area of multimedia and ubiquitous environment including models and systems, new directions, novel applications associated with the utilization, and acceptance of ubiquitous computing devices and systems.
- Kim, Tai-hoon. editor., Editor,
Adeli, Hojjat. editor., Editor,
Robles, Rosslin John. editor., Editor,
Balitanas, Maricel. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-642-20998-7 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|