ENTERprise Information Systems [electronic resource] : International Conference, CENTERIS 2011, Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal, October 5-7, 2011. Proceedings, Part II / edited by Maria Manuela Cruz-Cunha, Joao Varajao, Philip Powell, Ricardo Martinho.
- 1st ed. 2011.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2011.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
Communications in computer and information science 1865-0929 ; 220
Communications in Computer and Information Science, 1865-0929 ; 220
1 online resource (XIV, 422 pages)
- Application software.
Information storage and retrieval.
User interfaces (Computer systems).
- Local subjects:
- Information Systems Applications (incl. Internet). (search)
Computer Communication Networks. (search)
Information Storage and Retrieval. (search)
Database Management. (search)
Software Engineering. (search)
User Interfaces and Human Computer Interaction. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This three-volume-set (CCIS 219, CCIS 220, and CCIS 221) constitutes the refereed proceedings of the International Conference on ENTERprise Information Systems, CENTERIS 2011, held in Vilamoura, Portugal, in September 2011. The approximately 120 revised full papers presented in the three volumes were carefully reviewed and selected from 180 submissions. The papers are organized in topical sections on knowledge society, EIS adoption and design, EIS implementation and impact, EIS applications, social aspects and IS in education, IT/IS management, telemedicine and imaging technologies, healthcare information management, medical records and business processes, decision support systems and business intelligence in health and social care contexts, architectures and emerging technologies in healthcare organizations, as well as m-health.
- Cruz-Cunha, Maria Manuela. editor., Editor,
Varajao, Joao. editor., Editor,
Powell, Philip, editor., Editor,
Martinho, Ricardo. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-642-24355-4 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|