Advanced Computer Science and Information Technology [electronic resource] : Third International Conference, AST 2011, Seoul, Korea, September 27-29, 2011. Proceedings / edited by Tai-hoon Kim, Hojjat Adeli, Rosslin John Robles, Maricel Balitanas.
- 1st ed. 2011.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2011.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
Communications in computer and information science 1865-0929 ; 195
Communications in Computer and Information Science, 1865-0929 ; 195
1 online resource (XIV, 334 pages) : 196 illustrations
Information storage and retrieval.
- Local subjects:
- Algorithm Analysis and Problem Complexity.
Computer Communication Networks.
Information Systems Applications (incl. Internet).
Information Storage and Retrieval.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This volume constitutes the refereed proceedings of the Third International Conference on Advanced Science and Technology, AST 2011, held in Seoul, South Korea, in September 2011. The 37 revised full papers presented in this volume were carefully reviewed and selected from numerous submissions. The papers feature ideas, problems and solutions relating to the multifaceted aspects of the Advanced Science and Technology, such as communication and networking; ubiquitous multimedia computing; security technology and information assurance; computer science, software engineering and applications thereof; bio-science and bio-technology; u- and e-service, science and technology; database theory and application; control and automation; signal processing, image processing and pattern recognition; as well as grid and distributed computing.
- Kim, Tai-hoon. editor., Editor,
Adeli, Hojjat. editor., Editor,
Robles, Rosslin John. editor., Editor,
Balitanas, Maricel. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-642-24267-0 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|