Applied Informatics and Communication, Part I [electronic resource] : International Conference, ICAIC 2011, Xi'an,China, August 20-21, 2011, Proceedings, Part I / edited by Dehuai Zheng.
- 1st ed. 2011.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2011.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
Communications in computer and information science 1865-0929 ; 224
Communications in Computer and Information Science, 1865-0929 ; 224
1 online resource (XIII, 753 pages)
Optical data processing.
Data structures (Computer science)
- Local subjects:
- Information Systems and Communication Service.
Computer Imaging, Vision, Pattern Recognition and Graphics.
Computer Systems Organization and Communication Networks.
Theory of Computation.
Data Structures and Information Theory.
Computer Appl. in Administrative Data Processing.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- The five volume set CCIS 224-228 constitutes the refereed proceedings of the International conference on Applied Informatics and Communication, ICAIC 2011, held in Xi'an, China in August 2011. The 446 revised papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from numerous submissions. The papers cover a broad range of topics in computer science and interdisciplinary applications including control, hardware and software systems, neural computing, wireless networks, information systems, and image processing.
- Zheng, Dehuai. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-642-23214-5 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|