E-Commerce and Web Technologies [electronic resource] : 12th International Conference, EC-Web 2011, Toulouse, France, August 30 - September 1, 2011, Proceedings / edited by Christian Huemer, Thomas Setzer.
- 1st ed. 2011.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2011.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
Lecture notes in business information processing 1865-1348 ; 85
Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing, 1865-1348 ; 85
1 online resource (XIII, 310 pages) : 66 illustrations, 41 illustrations in color.
- Information technology.
- Local subjects:
- IT in Business. (search)
Computer Appl. in Administrative Data Processing. (search)
Artificial Intelligence. (search)
Information Systems Applications (incl. Internet). (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Electronic Commerce and Web Technologies (EC-Web) held in Toulouse, France, in August/September 2011. The 25 papers accepted for EC-Web, selected from 60 submissions, are organized into eight topical sections on semantic services, business processes and services, context-aware recommender systems, intelligent agents and e-negotiation systems, collaborative filtering and preference learning, social recommender systems, agent interaction and trust management, and innovative strategies for preference elicitation and profiling.
- Huemer, Christian. editor., Editor,
Setzer, Thomas. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-642-23014-1 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|