Artificial Intelligence Applications and Innovations [electronic resource] : 12th International Conference, EANN 2011 and 7th IFIP WG 12.5 International Conference, AIAI 2011, Corfu, Greece, September 15-18, 2011, Proceedings, Part II / edited by Lazaros S. Iliadis, Ilias Maglogiannis, Harris Papadopoulos.
- 1st ed. 2011.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2011.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
IFIP advances in information and communication technology 1868-4238 ; 364
IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology, 1868-4238 ; 364
1 online resource (XXIV, 496 pages)
- Artificial intelligence.
Information storage and retrieval.
- Local subjects:
- Artificial Intelligence. (search)
Information Systems Applications (incl. Internet). (search)
Information Storage and Retrieval. (search)
Database Management. (search)
Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery. (search)
Computation by Abstract Devices. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- The two-volume set IFIP AICT 363 and 364 constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Engineering Applications of Neural Networks, EANN 2011, and the 7th IFIP WG 12.5 International Conference, AIAI 2011, held jointly in Corfu, Greece, in September 2011. The 52 revised full papers and 28 revised short papers presented together with 31 workshop papers were carefully reviewed and selected from 150 submissions. The second volume includes the papers that were accepted for presentation at the AIAI 2011 conference. They are organized in topical sections on computer vision and robotics, classification/pattern recognition, financial and management applications of AI, fuzzy systems, learning and novel algorithms, recurrent and radial basis function ANN, machine learning, generic algorithms, data mining, reinforcement learning, Web applications of ANN, medical applications of ANN and ethics of AI, and environmental and earth applicatons of AI. The volume also contains the accepted papers from the First Workshop on Computational Intelligence in Software Engineering (CISE 2011) and the Workshop on Artificial Intelligence Applications in Biomedicine (AIAB 2011).
- Iliadis, Lazaros S. editor., Editor,
Maglogiannis, Ilias. editor., Editor,
Papadopoulos, Harris. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-642-23960-1 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|