Forensics in Telecommunications, Information and Multimedia [electronic resource] : Third International ICST Conference, e-Forensics 2010, Shanghai, China, November 11-12, 2010, Revised Selected Papers / edited by Xuejia Lai, Dawu Gu, Bo Jin, Yong Wang, Hui Li.
- 1st ed. 2011.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2011.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
Lecture notes of the Institute for Computer Sciences, Social Informatics, and Telecommunications Engineering 1867-8211 ; 56
Lecture Notes of the Institute for Computer Sciences, Social Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering, 1867-8211 ; 56
1 online resource (XIII, 314 pages) : 116 illustrations, 49 illustrations in color.
- Computer networks.
Management information systems.
Law and legislation.
Computers and civilization.
Operating systems (Computers).
- Local subjects:
- Computer Communication Networks. (search)
Management of Computing and Information Systems. (search)
Legal Aspects of Computing. (search)
Computers and Society. (search)
Operating Systems. (search)
Pattern Recognition. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the thoroughly refereed post-conference proceedings of the Third International ICST Conference on Forensic Applications and Techniques in Telecommunications, Information and Multimedia, E-Forensics 2010, held in Shanghai, China, in November 2010. The 32 revised full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 42 submissions in total. These, along with 5 papers from a collocated workshop of E-Forensics Law, cover a wide range of topics including digital evidence handling, data carving, records tracing, device forensics, data tamper identification, and mobile device locating.
- Lai, Xuejia. editor., Editor,
Gu, Dawu. editor., Editor,
Jin, Bo, editor., Editor,
Wang, Yong, editor., Editor,
Li, Hui, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-642-23602-0 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|