Computer Networks and Intelligent Computing [electronic resource] : 5th International Conference on Information Processing, ICIP 2011, Bangalore, India, August 5-7, 2011. Proceedings / edited by K. R. Venugopal, L. M. Patnaik.
- 1st ed. 2011.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2011.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
Communications in computer and information science 1865-0929 ; 157
Communications in Computer and Information Science, 1865-0929 ; 157
1 online resource (XVIII, 685 pages)
- Artificial intelligence.
Information storage and retrieval.
- Local subjects:
- Artificial Intelligence. (search)
Computer Communication Networks. (search)
Information Systems Applications (incl. Internet). (search)
Algorithm Analysis and Problem Complexity. (search)
Information Storage and Retrieval. (search)
Database Management. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Information Processing, ICIP 2011, held in Bangalore, India, in August 2011. The 86 revised full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 514 submissions. The papers are organized in topical sections on data mining; Web mining; artificial intelligence; soft computing; software engineering; computer communication networks; wireless networks; distributed systems and storage networks; signal processing; image processing and pattern recognition.
- Venugopal, K. R. editor., Editor,
Patnaik, L. M. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-642-22786-8 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|