Parallel and Distributed Computing and Networks [electronic resource] : International Conference, PDCN 2010, Chongqing, China, December 13-14, 2010. Revised Selected Papers / edited by Luo Qi.
- 1st ed. 2011.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2011.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
Communications in computer and information science 1865-0929 ; 137
Communications in Computer and Information Science, 1865-0929 ; 137
1 online resource (X, 121 pages)
- Computer networks.
Speech processing systems.
- Local subjects:
- Computer Communication Networks.
Algorithm Analysis and Problem Complexity.
Systems and Data Security.
Signal, Image and Speech Processing.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the International conference on Parallel and Distributed Computing and Networks, PDCN 2011, held in Chongqing, China, in December 2010. The 19 revised full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from numerous submissions. The conference provided a forum for participants from industry, academic, and non-profit organizations to exchange innovative ideas on Parallel and Distributed Computing and Networks related technologies. The papers address current issues in distributed, parallel, ubiquitous, and cloud computing with special focus on systems security, healthcare, and sports economics.
- Qi, Luo. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-642-22706-6 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|