Advances in Network Security and Applications [electronic resource] : 4th International Conference, CNSA 2011, Chennai, India, July 15-17, 2011, Proceedings / edited by David C. Wyld, Michal Wozniak, Nabendu Chaki, Natarajan Meghanathan, Dhinaharan Nagamalai.
- 1st ed. 2011.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2011.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
Communications in computer and information science 1865-0929 ; 196
Communications in Computer and Information Science, 1865-0929 ; 196
1 online resource (XVIII, 660 pages)
- Computer networks.
Management information systems.
Data encryption (Computer science)
- Local subjects:
- Computer Communication Networks.
Information Systems Applications (incl. Internet).
Management of Computing and Information Systems.
Algorithm Analysis and Problem Complexity.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Network Security and Applications held in Chennai, India, in July 2011. The 63 revised full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from numerous submissions. The papers address all technical and practical aspects of security and its applications for wired and wireless networks and are organized in topical sections on network security and applications, ad hoc, sensor and ubiquitous computing, as well as peer-to-peer networks and trust management.
- Wyld, David C. editor., Editor,
Woźniak, Michał, editor., Editor,
Chaki, Nabendu, editor., Editor,
Meghanathan, Natarajan. editor., Editor,
Nagamalai, Dhinaharan, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-642-22540-6 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|