LaTeX and Friends [electronic resource] / by M. R. C. van Dongen.
- 1st ed. 2012.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2012.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
1 online resource (XXV, 300 pages)
- Multimedia systems.
Natural language processing (Computer science).
- Local subjects:
- Media Design. (search)
Natural Language Processing (NLP). (search)
Mathematics, general. (search)
Education, general. (search)
Engineering, general. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- LaTeX is a free, automated state-of-the-art typesetting system. This book teaches all the ins and outs of LaTeX which are needed to write an article, report, thesis, or book. The book teaches by example, giving many worked out examples showing input and output side by side. The book presents the most recent techniques for presenting data plots, complex graphics, and computer presentations, but does not require previous knowledge. However, it is also a reference for the more seasoned user, with pointers to modern techniques and packages. Recurring themes in the book are consistent and effective presentation, planning and development, controlling style and content, and maintenance.
Introduction to LaTeX
Tables, Diagrams, and Data Plots
Presenting External Pictures
Presenting Diagrams with tikz.
Presenting Data with Tables
Presenting Data with Plots
Mathematics and Algorithms
Algorithmas and Listings
Commands and Environments
Writing Classes and Packages.- Installing OpenType Fonts
Installing LaTeX and Friends
References and Bibliography
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-642-23816-1 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|