Persuasive Technology: Design for Health and Safety : 7th International Conference on Persuasive Technology, PERSUASIVE 2012, Linköping, Sweden, June 6-8, 2012. Proceedings / edited by Magnus Bang, Eva L. Ragnemalm.
- 1st ed. 2012.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2012.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
LNCS sublibrary. Information systems and applications, incl. Internet/Web, and HCI SL 3, 7284
Information Systems and Applications, incl. Internet/Web, and HCI ; 7284
1 online resource (XII, 280 pages) : 63 illustrations
- Application software.
User interfaces (Computer systems).
Computers and civilization.
- Local subjects:
- Information Systems Applications (incl. Internet). (search)
Artificial Intelligence. (search)
Software Engineering. (search)
User Interfaces and Human Computer Interaction. (search)
Computers and Society. (search)
Health Informatics. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Persuasive Technology, PERSUASIVE 2012, held in Linköping, Sweden, in June 2012. The 21 full papers presented together with 5 short papers were carefully reviewed and selected from numerous submissions. In addition three keynote papers are included in this volume. The papers cover the typical fields of persuasive technology, such as health, safety and education.
- Bang, Magnus. editor., Editor,
Ragnemalm, Eva L. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-642-31037-9 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|