Formal Grammar : 15th and 16th International Conference on Formal GrammarFG 2010 Copenhagen, Denmark, August 2010FG 2011 Lubljana, Slovenia, August 2011 / edited by Philippe de Groote, Mark-Jan Nederhof.
- 1st ed. 2012.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2012.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
LNCS sublibrary. Theoretical computer science and general issues SL 1, 7395
Theoretical Computer Science and General Issues ; 7395
1 online resource (X, 290 pages) : 44 illustrations
- Logic, Symbolic and mathematical.
Optical data processing.
- Local subjects:
- Mathematical Logic and Formal Languages. (search)
Symbolic and Algebraic Manipulation. (search)
Artificial Intelligence. (search)
Computational Linguistics. (search)
Computer Imaging, Vision, Pattern Recognition and Graphics. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 15th and 16th International Conference on Formal Grammar 2010 and 2011,collocated with the European Summer School in Logic, Language and Information in July 2010/2011. The 19 revised full papers were carefully reviewed and selected from a total of 50 submissions. The papers papers deal with the following topics: formal and computational phonology, morphology, syntax, semantics and pragmatics; model-theoretic and proof-theoretic methods in linguistics; logical aspects of linguistic structure; constraint-based and resource-sensitive approaches to grammar; learnability of formal grammar; integration of stochastic and symbolic models of grammar; foundational, methodological and architectural issues in grammar; mathematical foundations of statistical approaches to linguistic analysis.
- De Groote, Philippe, editor., Editor,
Nederhof, Mark-Jan. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-642-32024-8 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|