Omnidirectional Vision Systems [electronic resource] : Calibration, Feature Extraction and 3D Information / by Luis Puig, J J Guerrero.
- 1st ed. 2013.
- London : Springer London : Imprint: Springer, 2013.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
SpringerBriefs in computer science 2191-5768
SpringerBriefs in Computer Science, 2191-5768
1 online resource (XI, 122 pages) : 68 illustrations, 35 illustrations in color.
- Optical data processing.
- Local subjects:
- Image Processing and Computer Vision.
Robotics and Automation.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This work focuses on central catadioptric systems, from the early step of calibration to high-level tasks such as 3D information retrieval. The book opens with a thorough introduction to the sphere camera model, along with an analysis of the relation between this model and actual central catadioptric systems. Then, a new approach to calibrate any single-viewpoint catadioptric camera is described. This is followed by an analysis of existing methods for calibrating central omnivision systems, and a detailed examination of hybrid two-view relations that combine images acquired with uncalibrated central catadioptric systems and conventional cameras. In the remaining chapters, the book discusses a new method to compute the scale space of any omnidirectional image acquired with a central catadioptric system, and a technique for computing the orientation of a hand-held omnidirectional catadioptric camera.
- Modeling Omnidirectional Vision Systems
Calibration of Omnidirectional Cameras Using a DLT-Like Approach
Comparison of Calibration Methods for Omnidirectional Cameras
Two-View Relations Between Omnidirectional and Conventional Cameras
Generic Scale Space for a Camera Invariant Feature Extractor
Orientation of a Hand-Held Catadioptric System in Man-Made Environments
- Guerrero, J J. author., Author,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-1-4471-4947-7 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|