Open and Social Technologies for Networked Learning [electronic resource] : IFIP WG 3.4 International Conference, OST 2012, Tallinn, Estonia, July 30 - August 3, 2012, Revised Selected Papers / edited by Tobias Ley, Mikko Ruohonen, Mart Laanpere, Arthur Tatnall.
- 1st ed. 2013.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2013.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
IFIP advances in information and communication technology 1868-4238 ; 395
IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology, 1868-4238 ; 395
1 online resource (XI, 211 pages)
- Education-Data processing.
Computers and civilization.
Information storage and retrieval.
- Local subjects:
- Computers and Education.
Computers and Society.
Information Storage and Retrieval.
Information Systems Applications (incl. Internet).
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This volume constitutes the refereed post-proceedings of the IFIP WG 3.4 International Conference on Open and Social Technologies for Networked Learning, OST 2012, held in Tallinn, Estonia, in July/August 2012. The 16 full papers presented together with 3 short papers and 5 doctoral student papers were thoroughly reviewed and selected from numerous submissions. The papers cover a wide range of topics such as mobile learning, social networks, analytics and recommendations, workplace learning, learning analytics in higher education, collaborative learning in higher education, and managing open and social education.
- Mobile learning
Social networks, analytics and recommendations
Learning analytics in higher education
Collaborative learning in higher education
Managing open and social education.
- Ley, Tobias. editor., Editor,
Ruohonen, Mikko, editor., Editor,
Laanpere, Mart, editor., Editor,
Tatnall, Arthur, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-642-37285-8 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|