Trust Management VII [electronic resource] : 7th IFIP WG 11.11 International Conference, IFIPTM 2013, Malaga, Spain, June 3-7, 2013, Proceedings / edited by Carmen Fernandez-Gago, Fabio Martinelli, Siani Pearson, Isaac Agudo.
- 1st ed. 2013.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2013.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
IFIP advances in information and communication technology 1868-4238 ; 401
IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology, 1868-4238 ; 401
1 online resource (XII, 288 pages)
- Computer security.
Computers and civilization.
Data encryption (Computer science)
- Local subjects:
- Systems and Data Security.
Computers and Society.
Computer Communication Networks.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 7th IFIP WG 11.11 International Conference on Trust Management, IFIPTM 2013, held in Malaga, Spain, in June 2013. The 14 revised full papers and 9 short papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 62 submissions. The papers cover a wide range of topics focusing on multi-disciplinary areas such as: trust models, social foundations of trust, trust in networks, mobile systems and cloud computation, privacy, reputation systems, and identity management.
- Symbolic Privacy Analysis through Linkability and Detectability
Middleware-Based Security and Privacy for In-car Integration of Third-Party Applications
Towards Automated Trust Establishment in Federated Identity Management
On Beta Models with Trust Chains
Reputation-Based Trust Systems for Wireless Sensor Networks: A Comprehensive Review
Understanding Trust within Online Discussion Boards: Trust Formation in the Absence of Reputation Systems
In Cloud We Trust: Risk-Assessment-as-a-Service
An Empirical Test of How Events Turn the Cognitive Gears of Trust
Reflections on Measuring the Trust Empowerment Potential of a Digital Environment
Contingency Revisited: Secure Construction and Legal Implications of Verifiably Weak Integrity
Securing Identity Assignment Using Implicit Certificates in P2P Overlays
Impact of Dataset Representation on Smartphone Malware Detection Performance
Sensor Enhanced Access Control: Extending Traditional Access Control Models with Context-Awareness
Noninterference Analysis of Delegation Subterfuge in Distributed Authorization Systems
An Automatic Trust Calculation Based on the Improved Kalman Filter Detection Algorithm
The Method of Trust and Reputation Systems Based on Link Prediction and Network-Aware Evaluation Environment for Reputation Systems
Trust Model for Cloud Based on Cloud
Modeling Reactive Trust Acquisition Using State Transition Systems
Towards Trust-Aware and Self-adaptive Systems
An Attack-Resistant Hybrid Data-Privatization Method with Low Information Loss
PERSONA - A Personalized Data Protection Framework
A Socio-technical Understanding of TLS Certificate Validation.
- Fernandez-Gago, Carmen. editor., Editor,
Martinelli, Fabio. editor., Editor,
Pearson, Siani, editor., Editor,
Agudo, Isaac, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-642-38323-6 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|