Serendipity [videorecording] / Miramax Films presents ; a Tapestry Films production in association with Simon Fields Productions ; a Peter Chelsom film ; producers, Peter Abrams, Robert L. Levy, Simon Fields ; writer, Marc Klein ; director, Peter Chelsom.
- Burbank, CA : Miramax Home Entertainment : Lionsgate, [2001?]
1 videodisc (91 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Man-woman relationships -- New York (State) -- New York -- Drama.
Soul mates -- Drama.
Fate and fatalism -- Drama.
- Local subjects:
- Feature films.
Romantic comedy films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- In English or dubbed French; optional subtitles in Spanish.
Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC, Region 1; Dolby Digital 5.1.
- Is there really such a thing as a benevolent destiny that will eventually reunite true soul mates separated by time and distance? It begins at Christmastime in a New York department store, where two people meet by chance -- while shopping for their "significant others"--And are immediately attracted to each other. After spending a romantic evening together, they reluctantly part, secretly hoping that fate will reunite them some day.
- John Cusack, Kate Beckinsale, Molly Shannon, Jeremy Piven, John Corbett, Bridget Moynahan, Eugene Levy.
- Director of photography, John De Borman; editor, Christopher Greenbury; music, Alan Silvestri.
- Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 2001.
Special features: Feature commentary track with Peter Chelsom; Behind-the-scenes Starz Encore "On the set."; Peter Chelsom's production diary; Deleted scenes with commentary by Peter Chelsom; Stills gallery; Storyboard comparisons; Original theatrical trailer.
Aspect ratio 1.85:1.
- Klein, Marc. , Screenwriter
Fields, Simon. , Producer
Abrams, Peter. , Producer
Levy, Robert L. , Producer
Chelsom, Peter, 1956- , Director
Cusack, John, 1966- , Actor
Beckinsale, Kate. , Actor
Shannon, Molly, 1964- , Actor
Piven, Jeremy. , Actor
Corbett, John, 1961- , Actor
Moynahan, Bridget, 1972- , Actor
Levy, Eugene, 1946- , Actor
Silvestri, Alan. , Composer
Miramax Films. , Producer
Tapestry Films. , Producer
Simon Fields Productions (Firm) , Producer
Miramax Home Entertainment (Firm) , Distributor
Lions Gate Entertainment (Firm) , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
30498 Miramax Home Enertainment
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|