Supplement to second edition of Kerr's cyclopedic California codes [electronic resource] : containing all the additions, amendments, and repeals made by the Forty-fourth Legislature, and to Henning's general laws, third edition, containing all amended, new, and repealed general laws, other than appropriations, made by the Forty-fourth Legislature / annotated by James M. Kerr
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Kerr's cyclopedic codes of California)
- Other Title:
- Kerr's cyclopedic California codes
Henning's general laws
- San Francisco : Bender-Moss, 1922
- [Getzville, NY] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- State statutes: a historical archive
HeinOnline state statutes: a historical archive
1 online resource (xiii, 1476 pages)
- Law -- California
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes index
Description based on PDF title page, viewed May 11, 2013
(c)2013 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Kerr, James M. (James Manford), 1851-1929
Henning, W. F. (Wilbur Fisk), 1845-
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|