Remington's compiled statutes of Washington annotated [electronic resource] : (cite Rem. Comp. Stat.) : showing all statutes in force to and including the session laws of 1921 fully annotated, to the decisions in three territorial and one hundred and thirteen volumes of Washington state reports, and to the notes in the principal series of annotated reports / by Arthur Remington
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc
- San Francisco : Bancroft-Whitney, 1922
- [Getzville, NY] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- State statutes: a historical archive
HeinOnline state statutes: a historical archive
1 online resource (3 volumes (xxix, 3397, 437 pages))
- Law -- Washington (State).
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- v. 1. Procedure and penal laws
v. 2-3. General statutes
- Includes index
Accompanied by supplements 1923 and 1927
Description based on print version record
(c)2013 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Remington, Arthur, 1863-
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|