Public and permanent statutes of a general nature, being an annotated code of Tennessee [electronic resource] : to which is prefixed the Constitution of New Hampshire, with a general index / compiled, annotated and edited by R.T. Shannon
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Compiled statutes : 1896)
- Other Title:
- Annotated code of Tennessee
- Nashville, Tenn. : Marshall & Bruce Co., 1896
- [Getzville, NY] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- State statutes: a historical archive
HeinOnline state statutes: a historical archive
1 online resource (xv, 1952 pages)
- Law -- Tennessee
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "The annotations showing the construction of the statutes and constitution of the state by the Supreme Court, and also its decisions upon kindred subjects, together with the Declaration of Independence, Articles of Confederation, Constitution of the United States, Constitution of Tennessee, laws for naturalization, laws for authentication of laws and records, and the Chancery Rules."
Description based on PDF title page, viewed June 25, 2013
(c)2013 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Shannon, Robert T. (Robert Thomas), 1860-1931
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|