Pollard's supplement to the Code of Virginia, 1922 [electronic resource] : containing all statutes of a general and permanent nature passed by the General Assembly of Virginia at its sessions of 1918, 1919, 1920 and 1922 : also annotations to the Code of Virginia, 1919, to the general acts subsequent thereto, and the Constitution and Tax Bill, also amendments to the Constitution and certain important acts continued in force by the Code of 1919, but not printed therein / edited by Jno. Garland Pollard
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Virginia Code)
- Richmond, Va. : E. Waddey, 1922
- [Getzville, NY] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- State statutes: a historical archive
HeinOnline state statutes: a historical archive
1 online resource (lvi, 1273 pages)
- Law -- Virginia.
Session laws -- Virginia.
- Session laws.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes index
Description based on PDF title page, viewed June 28, 2013
(c)2013 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Pollard, John Garland, 1871-1937
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|