Lectures on the relation between law & public opinion in England during the nineteenth century [electronic resource] / by A.V. Dicey
- Other Title:
- Half title: Lectures on the relation between law and public opinion in England during the nineteenth century
Law and opinion in England
- London : Macmillan and Co., Limited ; New York : Macmillan Company, 1905
- [Getzville, NY] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Legal classics library (Buffalo, N.Y.)
HeinOnline legal classics library
1 online resource (xx, 503 pages)
- Law -- Great Britain -- History.
Public opinion -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes bibliographical references and index
Description based on PDF title page, viewed July 22, 2013
(c)2013 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|