Higher education tax credits and deduction [electronic resource] : an overview of the benefits and their relationship to traditional student aid / Linda Levine, Charmaine Mercer
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : Congressional Research Service, 
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, [between 2009 and 2013?]
- CRS report for Congress; RL31129.
Taxation & economic reform in America.
Taxation and Economic Reform in America (Buffalo N.Y.)
CRS report for Congress
HeinOnline taxation & economic reform in America
- Government document
1 online resource (16 pages)
- United States. Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997.
Tuition tax credits -- United States.
Tuition tax credits -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Federal aid to higher education -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "January 8, 2008."
(c)2013 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Includes bibliographical references
Description based on PDF title page, viewed July 31, 2013
- Mercer, Charmaine, author.
Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. issuing body.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|