A manual or digest of the statute law of the state of Florida [electronic resource] : of a general and public character, in force at the end of the second session of the General Assembly of the state, on the sixth day of January, 1847 : digested and arranged under and in pursuance of, an act of the General Assembly, approved December 10, 1845 / by Leslie A. Thompson
- Boston : Charles C. Little and James Brown, 1847
- Boston : Printed by Thurston, Torry & Co
[Getzville, NY] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- State statutes: a historical archive.
HeinOnline state statutes: a historical archive
1 online resource (xxxiv, 686 pages)
- Law -- Florida -- Digests.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Published by authority."
(c)2013 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed August 11, 2013
- Thomson, Leslie A., compiler.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|