The general statutes of the state of Kansas [electronic resource] : with head notes, marginal notes, references to decisions, and an index prepared by the Commissioners : to which the constitutions of the United States and the state of Kansas, together with the Organic Act of the Territory of Kansas, the treaty ceding the territory of Louisiana to the United States, and the act admitting Kansas into the Union, are prefixed / revised by John M. Price, Samuel A. Riggs, and James McCahon
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc
- Lawrence : Printed for the state by John Speer, public printer, 1868
- [Getzville, NY] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- State statutes: a historical archive.
HeinOnline state statutes: a historical archive
1 online resource (xi, 1270 pages)
- Law -- Kansas.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Published by authority of law."
(c)2013 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed August 24, 2013
- Price, John M. (John Moses), 1829-1898, editor of compilation.
Riggs, Samuel A. (Samuel Agnew), 1835-1920, editor of compilation.
McCahon, James, 1833-1871, editor of compilation.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|