The general statutes of Kentucky [electronic resource] : to which are prefixed Magna Charta, the Constitution of the United States, the Constitutions of Kentucky, and the other documents ordered by law / as compiled by Edward I. Bullock, James M. Nesbitt, and George W. Craddock, and adopted by the General Assembly, by an act approved April 22, 1873 ; and to which are added an appendix containing all acts of a public nature which have been since adopted, with notes and references to decisions of the Court of Appeals, and a new index, prepared by J.F. Bullitt and John Feland
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Compiled statutes : 1873)
- Second edition
- Frankfort, Ky. : Printed at the Kentucky Yeoman Office, Major, Johnston & Barrett, 1877
- [Getzville, NY] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- State statutes: a historical archive.
HeinOnline state statutes: a historical archive
1 online resource (xi, 1216 pages)
- Law -- Kentucky.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes index
(c)2013 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed August 25, 2013
- Bullock, Edward I. (Edward Innes), compiler.
Nesbitt, James M. (James Monroe), compiler.
Craddock, George W. (George Washington), 1814-1896, compiler.
Bullitt, Joshua F. (Joshua Fry), 1822-1898, editor.
Feland, John, 1837- editor.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|