The principles of the law of evidence [electronic resource] : with elementary rules for conducting the examination and cross-examination of witnesses / by W.M. Best
- Other Title:
- Principles of evidence
- Eighth English edition / by J.M. Lely; third American edition, with notes to American and Canadian cases, by Charles F. Chamberlayne
- Boston : Boston Book Co., 1908
- [Getzville, NY] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Legal classics library (Buffalo, N.Y.)
HeinOnline legal classics library
1 online resource (lxxxii, 703 pages)
- Evidence (Law) -- Great Britain.
Cross-examination -- Great Britain.
Evidence (Law) -- United States.
Cross-examination -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Table of cases cited": pages xix-lxxxii
(c)2013 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed September 1, 2013
- Lely, J. M. (John Mounteney), 1839-1907, editor.
Chamberlayne, Charles Frederic, 1855-1913, editor.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|