The earned income tax credit (EITC) [electronic resource] : percentage of total tax returns and credit amount by state / Christine Scott
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : Congressional Research Service, 
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, [between 2009 and 2013?]
- CRS report for Congress; RS22316.
Taxation & economic reform in America.
Taxation and Economic Reform in America (Buffalo N.Y.)
CRS report for Congress
HeinOnline taxation & economic reform in America
- Government document
1 online resource (5 pages)
- Earned income tax credit -- United States -- States.
Tax credits -- Law and legislation -- United States -- States.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Updated November 21, 2006."
(c)2013 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Includes bibliographical references
Description based on PDF title page, viewed September 2, 2013
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. issuing body.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|