Little Lulu. [Volume 20], The bawlplayers and other stories / story and art, John Stanley & Irving Tripp; based on the character created by Marge Buell.
- Other Title:
- Bawlplayers and other stories
- 1st ed.
- Milwaukie, Or. : Dark Horse, 2009.
196 p. : chiefly col. ill. ; 23 cm.
- Little Lulu (Fictitious character) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Girls -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction.
Children -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction.
Families -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Oregon Milwaukie.
- The gang is all here as Tubby teaches Lulu to turn purple so she can get ice cream, Alvin refuses to go home until everyone says they like him, the boys go to war over their clubhouse presidency, and many more classics. Collects Marge's "Little Lulu," nos. 94-99.
- Penn Provenance:
- Rothman, Steven D. (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Marge, 1904-1993.
Dark Horse Comics.
Steven Rothman Collection of Comics, Cartoons, and Graphic Novels (University of Pennsylvania)
Comics Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- 9781595823649 (pbk.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|