The Beauties of the British Senate : taken from the debates of the Lords and Commons, from the beginning of the administration of Sir Robert Walpole, to the end of the second session of the administration of the Right Hon. William Pitt : being an impartial selection of, or faithful extracts from the most eminent speeches ..., with the names of the members, to whom they are ascribed, annexed thereto : to which is prefixed, the life of Sir Robert Walpole.
- London : Printed for John Stockdale, 1786.
2 v. (xvi, 307, ; viii, 351,  p.) ; 21 cm. (8vo)
- Great Britain. Parliament
Speeches, addresses, etc., English
Great Britain -- History -- 18th century -- Sources.
- Signatures: A-U8X2 A4B-Z8
- Local notes:
- Copy 1 imperfect: v. 1, all before p.  wanting.
Copy 1 bound in 1 vol.
- Penn Provenance:
- Philomathean Society (stamp)
Forrest, Edwin, Estate of (Donor) (Forrest copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Great Britain. Parliament.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|